Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I can finally tell you...

that I am a guest CT member for Amanda Kay!!! She finally made the announcement on her blog, and I can now tell you here:) I am so excited to be working with her and creating for her!! You totally need to check out her store at Sunshine Studio Scraps!
This is the 1st LO I created using her After the Rain kit...SO love the bright colours here, it went perfectly with these pics of my oldest DD hammin' it up for the camera!!



Also...I was asked to be part of Sue Cummings CT!! She's an awesome designer at Oscraps. I've been eyeing her designs since I began scrapping...I love her simplicity, and her designs give me just the right final touch for my LOs. Man...I went through so many rejections from creative teams...and now...they are just piling up!! I'm just glad that so many of them are really relaxed about what they expect, otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep up with all of them!!
I'm really excited about everything that's happening with me in the scrapping world!! Keep an eye out for some new LOs from me with all these new designs I get to play with!!

No comments: