Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been keeping my fingers crossed...

and I finally found out!!! I am part of the newest CT for ScrapMatters...yup...the entire store!!! This is just HUGE for me! I love that place, I'm relatively new there, and everyone is just so amazingly talented and nice!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what they have in store for us:)

So, I wanted to share some of my latest LOs I've created.
Here are the LOs I created for Scrap It Designs by Bree using her About a Girl Kit while I was her guest CT for August.

Here You Come Again {credits}


Keep Smiling {credits}

Here are some LOs that I created for Erica Zane using her latest releases: Serenity Now and EZ Dreams:

Just the Two of Us {credits}


Better Together {credits}

Here's a LO I made for Leiko Beck Designs using her Retro Summer Kit

Love.Peace.Happiness {credits}

Here's a LO I made using Britt-ish Designs Mermaid Lagoon Kit and Template and Sue Cummings Word Art:


This Moment {credits}


And finally, here's a LO I created for a challenge at Shabby Pickle Designs. I used Coffelicious from Kasia Designs and {Fall}ing for Retro from Paislee Press and Leora Sanford

More Every Day {credits}

I've had a lot of fun creating these LOs. Most of them were for challenges at different sites. Take care and thanks for hanging around!!

No comments: