Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Turning Point

For some reason I just think that turning 5 is a HUGE turning point...and my little boy has reached that point. I cannot believe that it's already been 5 years!! And I'm sure that every mother goes through this...but my baby boy is growing up!

And to commemorate this special day...here's a quick sum up of his 5 years in the only way I know how...through pictures:) Hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane...

My baby boy on his first day in this world...


His first Christmas...


1 Year Old

2 Years Old

3 Years Old

4 Years Old

And 5 Years Old!

Isn't that just the coolest card ever? Can you believe that Pumpkin made that? She drew out all the ninja turtles and decorated the background...so creative, that girl...and needless to say, Monkey LOVED it!!

So, we're having a little celebration with a cake and presents on Saturday...and Monkey sweetly said "I'm 5 today, but when we have my party on Saturday, I'll be 6!!" Too cute!!

No comments: