Friday, January 9, 2009

Scrapping News

So I just needed to drop in to tell everyone that I have been asked to be a guest CT in January for the wonderful, amazingly talented Nina Scraps of Oscraps!!
If you haven't had the opportunity to see her work, check out her store here.
Also, feel free to drop by her blog and leave her some love!!
I'm so excited to be able to work with her, if only for a month!!

In other scrapping news in my life...

ScrapMatters is about to start it's new daily download, check out the add below!!



I feel like I'm going through scrapping withdrawals...my laptop is in the shop, and I have to wait until I can sneak on to Mike's laptop in order to scrap. And for some reason, I'm always asleep when he's off it!! LOL!! So, I can't wait to get my laptop back...but there is no ETA yet:(

So keep your fingers crossed for me!!

No comments: