Friday, May 30, 2008

End of the Year Ceremonies

Okay, so I said that I would try to update this more often than every two weeks...and it looks like I've lied, it's now been almost 3 weeks, but for some reason I just feel like I've been slammed lately.
Anyway, today was a jam packed day...my DS graduated from preschool today, and they put on the cutest little concert...I have to say that my DS was not shy at all!! And you'll have to pardon the shakey video recording...my DH was having a little too much fun listening to them sing:)
You can view a clip of one of their songs here...

And here are a few pictures that I took during the graduation ceremony...




In the middle of one of his songs he knocked off his cap, but being the professional singer that he is he just smiled and kept singing along...then picked it up and placed it back on.


Here he's receiving his "diploma"

Monkey and his teachers...

Monkey with the happy and very proud parents...



So, not to be outdone by my DS...my oldest DD, who is just finishing up grade 1 was nominated as the student of the quarter for her class...so she had little ceremony and ice cream celebration today as well. I was running between classrooms trying to make sure that I didn't miss anything...oh, what I would have done for a DH with an eye for a picture!! Fortunately, I made it to the gym just as her class was being called up, so I got a few pics...not the best lighting, but I had to make do. So here's a picture of her award...


And here's a picture of her doing her "ice cream dance"


Then I had to sneak back in to Pumpkin's classroom to snap a few pictures of her and her classmates because I haven't gotten any this year:(


Pumpkin and one of her best friends...

And finally one of Pumpkin and her teacher

Wow...this post ended up having a lot more pictures that I had thought it would. But anyway, that was my day. I was happy with the pictures that I got, and my kiddos had a great time. I couldn't be a prouder momma!!

No comments: